Tuesday, January 27, 2009

oh ttc.

sometimes my life feels like this...




well, today's post isn't as informative as the others.

life is coming up pretty good lately. i stayed after class today to sort out an assignment and i must say i have a very diverse class. they are actually pretty hilarious. we all come from very different worlds. it's the most culturally enriched class that i have ever been in, and i love it. there is a lot of work coming up soon, but it's nice to have something to keep me busy and get me back in learning mode. i'm still not adjusted, but i'm getting there.

this weekend was fantastic! i love having so many of my friends around. and dancing was great. i really missed that a lot. it was a perfect way to celebrate getting older. this year i was actually having some anxiety towards my birthday, i'm not sure why. i don't normally look at my age as anything but a number but this year i felt like i didn't want to get older. i'm okay with it now. so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment