Sunday, March 15, 2009

i wish i had more control over everything...

i just don't get it.
don't you think if you were going to move in with the new one, you'd at least already gotten rid of common-law? i think so. and tried in any way to ensure that you no longer have ties with the other? yeah me too. and isn't it a bad idea to move in with someone you've already cheated on at least once? i think so. good life ahead.

i want my stuff already. i'm tired of not having my worldly belongings with me. tired of you benefiting from my things. tired of not being able to go and get them. tired of empty promises and offers. you're a shit person, and i'm pretty sure you always were. i just never noticed. rose coloured glasses i'm pretty sure were the death of us.
thank god they broke.

1 comment:

  1. all i can say is that i love you. i hope you get to grab your things soon without any drama and get the final closure on that chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete